Podraza CPA’s advisory services draws on decades of experience working with highly successful business owners and high-net worth individuals to help guide its clients along a path to financial success. We can help you realize the most from your strengths and mitigate your weaknesses to create long-term stability in your professional and personal lives.
Businesses must complete bookkeeping and accounting functions as a normal course of business. Without an accurate bank balance it is difficult to know how many bills you can afford to pay. Many business owners make the mistake of thinking that is all they need from their accounting system. Our business advisory services aim to take you a step beyond these basic benefits. We can help with a variety of senior management functions typical of what you might experience with a full-time controller or CFO.
Individuals often mistakenly think of CPA’s primarily as tax advisors and fail to realize the full benefits of the relationship. We encourage our clients to take a broader view of the relationship and encourage them to take advantage of the integrated services offered by our sister companies, Podraza Financial Advisors and Podraza Insurance, to achieve holistic management of their financial affairs.
Podraza CPA’s advisory services can help you get the most from your financial reporting system by:
- Provide business coaching and planning to help coordinate your marketing and operational plans with your financial resources.
- Help you understand ratio-analysis and other analytic procedures that your creditors use to make financing decisions.
- Develop financial models to prepare pro-forma financial statements, financial forecasts and projections.
- Assist in the presentation of information to potential lenders and investors to create a favorable impression.
- Show you how to link employee’s compensation to your company’s well-being.
- Integrate your tax planning into your financial planning to achieve superior investment performance.
- Determine the most appropriate allocation of your financial resources among the various financial goals you have set for you and your family.
We look forward to contributing to the success of you and your organization. Call us today for a free consultation.
Podraza CPA's advisory services draws on decades of experience working with highly successful business owners and high-net worth individuals to help guide its clients along a path to financial success.