- Fiscal Cliff Averted but Taxes are Still Going Up for Most Americans. Podraza CPA Explains the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012.
- Tax expert Benjamin Podraza, a Certified Public Accountant and principal of Podraza CPA, PLLC, provides insight into the details of the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012. Podraza describes the major provisions of the legislation and explains what has not been addressed. Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) January 02, 2013 – Tax expert Benjamin Podraza, a Certified Public Accountant and […]Read More
- What Does the Fiscal Cliff Mean to Most Americans? Podraza CPA Deciphers the Real Meaning of the Fiscal Cliff
- Tax expert Benjamin Podraza, a Certified Public Accountant and principal of Podraza CPA, PLLC, demystifies the Fiscal Cliff, a one-year $494 billion tax increase that could financially impact millions of Americans. Providing a synopsis of what is at stake, Podraza explains the major provisions that are on the table and what individuals can do to […]Read More
- Podraza CPA Expands Practice with New Office and Website
- Podraza CPA, PLLC, a Scottsdale, AZ based Certified Public Accounting firm, has announced that it has completed moving into their new office space located at 7150 E. Camelback Road, Suite 444, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. The firm also announced several new marketing initiatives targeting individuals and businesses in Scottsdale, AZ. Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) November 27, 2012 […]Read More